Sauteed' Frozen Peas with Shallots & Garlic
Semi-homemade simple and delicious
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 6 kcal
- 3 cups frozen organic peas
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided extra virgin
- 2-3 tbsp shallots chopped
- 2 tsp garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Heat a skillet and add one tbsp of the olive oil once heated add the chopped shallots and stir for about a minute.
- Add the chopped garlic and stir about a minute careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the frozen peas to the pan and the rest of the olive oil, season with the salt and pepper and stir, this is basically stir frying so you will constantly stir your peas until they are tender but with a bite and they will be nice and plump about 10-12 minutes they will be done and so tasty.