Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 5 people
Calories 425 kcal
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 25 meatballs Wegman frozen meatballs
- 10 ounces block mozzarella cheese shredded
- 16 ounces marinara sauce I made my own
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley divided garnish
- 1/2-3/4 Cup parmesan reggiano cheese divided grated
Add the sauce after browning.
Make sure to cover the dish with the cheeses.
Remove from oven once bubbly and gooey .
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add two tablespoon of the oil on medium-high heat once heated add the meatballs and brown for about 4-5 minutes on each side in the meantime, shred all cheeses and set aside in different bowls.
- Chop your fresh parsley and divide set aside.
- Once both sides of the meatballs have browned add the sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the mozzarella cheese over the dish then sprinkle about 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese and reserve some for garnish sprinkle 1 tbsp of parsley over the dish.
- Bake for about 15-20 or until it is nice and the cheese is bubbly and gooey.
- Once heated thoroughly and plated you can garnish with the remaining parsley and parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 425 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 14g88%
Vitamin A 776IU16%
Vitamin C 7mg8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.