Sweet & Savory Baby Turkey Wings
This is so good!!!
- 2 yellow ripe mangos
- 1 small ripe hass avocado, or half of a medium/large
- 1 tbsp coconut manna, optional
- 2 cups coconut water
- 6-8 cups of ice
- 1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut, for garnish
- 1-3 tsp honey
- In a blender add all the ingredients except 2 cups of the ice, the coconut chips and honey blend all ingredients until it is a thick and smooth consistency.
- used a ninja blender on the smoothie settings, any blender will do just blend until your smoothies is nice and thick..
- If you find the consistency is not thick enough add another cup of ice until you acquire your level of thickness add honey until blended garnish with the shredded coconut and enjoy.
- I love to add coconut mana it adds such flavor to my smoothies as well as my frozen pina coladas as well it is a great stapler to have in your pantry.
*You can also substitute and garnish with coconut chips.
*Use as many organic products as possible.
— Read on cookingwithdeborah.com/pesto-sauce/
If you never make this sauce again make it once I guarantee this will be a stapler in your freezer to add too your soups, pastas dish, salad dressing, to roast or stew a chicken. So many uses this pesto sauce have…. you an buy it from the store but it is nothing like making your own.
Spicy Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Adding some red pepper flakes gives this dish that added kick.
- 1 1 lb bag brussel sprouts
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin or organic refined coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black fresh pepper
- 2-3 tbsp shallots, chopped
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar reduction optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash brussel sprouts and drain off excess water, pat dry with paper towel and cut brussel sprouts in half.
- Add brussel sprouts, shallots, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes on to a sheet pan or cookie sheet add the olive oil and mix well then spread out evenly on to the sheet pan, do not over-crowd the pan and bake for about 20 minutes or until fork tender and a little crisp but not burnt.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar reduction and serve immediately and enjoy.
*Be sure to check and shake your brussel sprouts in the pan or stir gently with a wooden spoon every 5 minutes so they cook evenly and do not burn.
*use organic ingredients when possible