Hennessy Pina Colada
This is so good!!!!!!
- 9-10 cups ice
- 8-9 oz hennessy cognac
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup pineapples fresh or can
- 1 1/2 cup cream de coco
- 3 tsp coconut mana optional
- 2-3 tsp simple syrup optional
- 1 maraschino cherry garnish
- 1 tsp cherry juice garnish
Blend until nice and smooth
- In a blender add the ice cubes I used my Ninja Blender and the size of the pitcher is 72 oz or 9 cups. If you have a 64 oz pitcher adjust the amount according to the size of the pitcher you are using.
- Add the liquor then blend to incorporate. Then add the ingredients except the simple syrup if using, cherries and the cherry juice.
- Blend until smooth and a thick consistency. Taste to see if you need to add the simple syrup if so add and blend. Serve in martini glass or glass of your choice and garnish with a cherry and a drizzle of cherry juice. You can store the rest in a canister and freeze until ready to use it freezes well.
*you can substitute the pineapples for more pineapple juice if not available or you can use all pineapples about 8 oz or a cup
*once you blend your ingredients and the ice crushes down you will need to add 3 to 4 more cups of ice to the blender depending on the size of the blender you are using.