This is so good!!!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories 3796 kcal
- 2 yellow ripe mangos
- 1 small ripe hass avocado, or half of a medium/large
- 1 tbsp coconut manna, optional
- 2 cups coconut water
- 6-8 cups of ice
- 1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut, for garnish
- 1-3 tsp honey
- In a blender add all the ingredients except 2 cups of the ice, the coconut chips and honey blend all ingredients until it is a thick and smooth consistency.
- used a ninja blender on the smoothie settings, any blender will do just blend until your smoothies is nice and thick..
- If you find the consistency is not thick enough add another cup of ice until you acquire your level of thickness add honey until blended garnish with the shredded coconut and enjoy.
- I love to add coconut mana it adds such flavor to my smoothies as well as my frozen pina coladas as well it is a great stapler to have in your pantry.
*You can also substitute and garnish with coconut chips.
*Use as many organic products as possible.