These are so moist and delish
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Calories 140 kcal
- 2 15 oz wild caught pink salmon drained
- 8-10 large shrimps cooked chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- 3 tbsp chopped red onions
- 3 tbsp scallions
- 3 tbs fresh parsley divided
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp obay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp fresh black pepper
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Drain the can salmon in a large bowl break open the salmon to remove the skin, use a fork to smash the bones with the back of a fork the bones are edible, add the eggs, mayonnaise, scallions and 2 table spoons of the parsley and mix to combine
- Add the obay seasoning, fresh black pepper and the cooked shrimps and mix using a spatula to combine and make into nice 2 inch thick patties.
- In the mean time on medium heat add your butter and oil to the pan.
- In a dish add the bread crumbs and the remaining parsley and combine.
- Coat each salmon with the bread crumbs and once the oil is hot place the salmon cakes into the pan (do not overcrowd the pan ) I was able to get 4 into my pan at at a time.
- Cook each side 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g19%
Vitamin A 236IU5%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.