This will be your go to salad all year around.
Prep Time 10 minutes
30 minutes 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 386 kcal
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup fresh ripe pineapple cubed 1/4 inch
- 12 Kalamata pitted olives sliced in half
- 12 grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 purple onion chopped
- 3-4 tsp organic cilantro chopped
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest optional
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/2-1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1-3 drops habanero hot sauce
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients except the avocado, salt, pepper and the habanero sauce. Mix the ingredients with spatula, slice open the avocado vertically and remove pit place both avocado face down and cut about 1/4 inch cubes.
- Place in a separate bowl and squeeze the fresh lemon over the avocado and mix gently with a spatula add the avocado to the other ingredients and then add the salt, pepper and habanero sauce, gently mix, being careful not to break up the avocado cubes and refrigerate for 30 minutes so the flavors will marinate and enjoy immediately.
This is my favorite salad I enjoy it all year round with minor changes.
*use as many organic product as possible.
3 Replies to “Avocado/Pineapple Salad”
Thank you for always sharing your delicious healthy food recipes Deborah
Thank you Deborah for sharing your healthy recipes
Aww thank you phyllis for always supporting be. You have signed up with your email I am glad soon I will be sending out recipes and blogs to your email. I am still a work in progress
Comments are closed.