This will be your go to salad all year around.Prep Time 10 minutesTotal Time 15 minutes
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup fresh ripe pineapple cubed 1/4 inch
- 12 Kalamata pitted olives sliced in half
- 12 grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 purple onion chopped
- 3-4 tsp organic cilantro chopped
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest optional
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/2-1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1-3 drops habanero hot sauce
In a large bowl add all the ingredients except the avocado, salt, pepper and the habanero sauce. Mix the ingredients with spatula, slice open the avocado vertically and remove pit place both avocado face down and cut about 1/4 inch cubes.
Place in a separate bowl and squeeze the fresh lemon over the avocado and mix gently with a spatula add the avocado to the other ingredients and then add the salt, pepper and habanero sauce, gently mix, being careful not to break up the avocado cubes and refrigerate for 30 minutes so the flavors will marinate and enjoy immediately.
This is my favorite salad I enjoy it all year round with minor changes.
*use as many organic product as possible.