Roasted Whole Brussel Sprouts With Bacon
- 1 2 lb. bag brussel sprouts or 2 16 ounce buckets
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin or organic refined coconut oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black fresh pepper
- 2-3 tbsp shallots, chopped
- 4-5 slices oven cooked bacon chopped
- 2-3 tbsp balsamic vinegar reduction optional
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
Wash brussel sprouts and drain off excess water, pat dry with paper towel, add brussel sprouts whole to the pan and drizzle with olive oil and add the shallots, salt, pepper and mix evenly.
Using 2 sheet pans or cookie sheets spread out evenly on to the sheet pan, do not over-crowd the pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until fork tender and a little crisp but not burnt.
Add the cooked chopped bacon and the balsamic vinegar reduction drizzled on top and enjoy.
*Be sure to check and shake your brussel sprouts in the pan or stir gently with a spatula spoon periodically so they cook evenly and do not burn.
*Try to use as many organic ingredients as possible
wprm-nutrition-label id=”511″] [wprm-reci [ pe-jump id=”511″]