Strawberry Salad Dressing
- 1 cup fresh organic strawberries
- 1 shallot, chopped medium size
- 1 organic garlic clove, minced large or 2 cloves
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp djon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 tsp olive oil brush strawberries
- 2/4 tsp honey optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degree
- Pat dry strawberries with a paper towel lightly brush strawberries with 1/4 tsp of the olive oil.
- Place the strawberries on a cookie sheet using a sheet of foil or wax paper to protect the cookie sheet and easy clean up
- Roast for 20 minutes. Once roasted using a food processor or blender add the strawberries and all of its juices into the food processor along with the shallots, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, djon mustard, and pulse or blend until well mixed then slowly add the olive oil, if you are using honey then add the honey and pulse for 2 seconds.
- Store in a Mason Jar and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.