This salad dressing is simple and it is a winner. I am on a new journey and trying to eat clean for a minute but it does not mean that you can not enjoy your food. This dressing is just that good.
Coconut oil salad dressing
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 tbsp organic coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar I iused Braggs
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 juice of a fresh organic lemon
- 2 tbsp shallot, minced 1 small shallot or half of a large one
- 2-3 organic garlic cloves minced
- 1 pinch koseher salt
- 1 pinch black fresh pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes optional
In a mason jar add all the ingredients and shake until mixed well. This dressing taste better as it marry. You must be aware that coconut oil solidify and must be warmed up before every use. I keep it in the refrigerator and warm it up in the microwave before I use it. I love this dressing the way it is but you can add honey, agave nectar as a sweetener.