Smoked Paparika Roasted Chicken with Spinach
- 4 chicken thighs (organic) bone in
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp smoke paprika
- 1 tsp granulate gralic
- 1 tsp tumeric (organic)
- 1 tsp koser salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 10 oz fresh baby spinanch (organic) or more if you can fit it into the pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small dish add the six dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix all ingredient to create a rub make sure to pat dry your chicken and season both sides of the chicken, In the meantime in a large skillet on med/high heat add the olive olive and once hot place the chicken thighs in the pan skin side down and pan sear the meat for about two minutes, you are not cooking the chicken thighs but lightly browning the skin side only. Once lightly browned turn the skin side up and place in the hot oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add the spinach around the meat and in between the chicken and place back in the oven for 15 minutes. Once cooked this is optional I placed my dish in the broiler for 2 minutes just to give it that nice deep golden charred. Serve and enjoy.